Watch in the video How Make a fantastic Cappuccino Anywhere! Over 5,400 Registered!
Pre-Order and be First to know when Indiegogo Crowdfunding start, and Get a Discount of euro 6 on the full price of euro 18 !
Soon the project will be lauch on the crowfunding platform Indiegogo, we need your support for raise the money to start the mass production.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Giorgio Gentili, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your www.goppuccino.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Giorgio Gentili may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Giorgio Gentili liability. You must immediately notify Giorgio Gentili of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Giorgio Gentili will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Giorgio Gentili or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Giorgio Gentili for inclusion on your Website, you grant Giorgio Gentili a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Giorgio Gentili will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Giorgio Gentili has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Giorgio Gentili sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Giorgio Gentili reasonable opinion, violates any Giorgio Gentili policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Giorgio Gentili sole discretion. Giorgio Gentili will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Giorgio Gentili the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Giorgio Gentili before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Giorgio Gentili in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Giorgio Gentili the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Giorgio Gentili reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Giorgio Gentili.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Giorgio Gentili to respond within email@example.com) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free www.goppuccino.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Giorgio Gentili standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Giorgio Gentili has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Giorgio Gentili does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Giorgio Gentili disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.goppuccino.com links, and that link to www.goppuccino.com. Giorgio Gentili does not have any control over those non-Giorgio Gentili websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Giorgio Gentili website or webpage, Giorgio Gentili does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Giorgio Gentili disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Giorgio Gentili websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Giorgio Gentili asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.goppuccino.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Giorgio Gentili in accordance with Giorgio Gentili Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Giorgio Gentili will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Giorgio Gentili will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Giorgio Gentili or others. In the case of such termination, Giorgio Gentili will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Giorgio Gentili.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Giorgio Gentili to you any Giorgio Gentili or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Giorgio Gentili. Giorgio Gentili, www.goppuccino.com, the www.goppuccino.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.goppuccino.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Giorgio Gentili or Giorgio Gentili licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Giorgio Gentili or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Giorgio Gentili reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Giorgio Gentili reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at www.goppuccino.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Giorgio Gentili reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Giorgio Gentili may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Giorgio Gentili may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.goppuccino.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Giorgio Gentili if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Giorgio Gentili notice to you thereof; provided that, Giorgio Gentili can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Giorgio Gentili and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Giorgio Gentili nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Giorgio Gentili, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Giorgio Gentili under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Giorgio Gentili shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Giorgio Gentili, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Giorgio Gentili and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Giorgio Gentili, or by the posting by Giorgio Gentili of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the MS, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in MS. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Massa, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Giorgio Gentili may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Giorgio Gentili ("Giorgio Gentili") operates www.goppuccino.com and may operate other websites. It is Giorgio Gentili policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Giorgio Gentili collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Giorgio Gentili purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Giorgio Gentili visitors use its website. From time to time, Giorgio Gentili may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Giorgio Gentili also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.goppuccino.com blogs/sites. Giorgio Gentili only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Giorgio Gentili websites choose to interact with Giorgio Gentili in ways that require Giorgio Gentili to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Giorgio Gentili gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at www.goppuccino.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Giorgio Gentili are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Giorgio Gentili collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Giorgio Gentili. Giorgio Gentili does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Giorgio Gentili may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Giorgio Gentili may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Giorgio Gentili does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Giorgio Gentili discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Giorgio Gentili behalf or to provide services available at Giorgio Gentili websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Giorgio Gentili websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Giorgio Gentili will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Giorgio Gentili discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Giorgio Gentili believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Giorgio Gentili, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Giorgio Gentili website and have supplied your email address, Giorgio Gentili may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Giorgio Gentili and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Giorgio Gentili takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Giorgio Gentili, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Giorgio Gentili goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Giorgio Gentili may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
If you send your e-mail, you will be advise only when the crowdfunding campaign will be on, and you will take a discount of euro 6.
Just a few seconds, for make in a simply way a frother milk without machinery.
If you shake the hot milk, you created a creamy milk foam. With your Goppuccino thermos, you can do it where you want.
Goppuccino is the only thermos with two compartements of the right size for contain hot milk and coffee.
It’s have the disegn of a shake that you can use like a perfect portable latte maker.
It’s composed by two parts: the milk and coffee thermos and the cappuccino cup.
You must just pour the coffee before, then shake Goppuccino for 20 seconds, and add your frothy milk in the cup.
Goppuccino is a thermos and a latte maker, and for this reason you can make that anywhere.
Enjoy the Full video
Sending your email, you accept that we can utilize this only for the promotion of our product. Your information will not be transferred to other.
The 3 Best Espresso Machines and Cappuccino Maker for Home of 2017
For me is absolutely the best for one reason: integrated coffee grinder with 13 grinding levels. The grinding is perhaps the most important part to obtain a good espresso. In my bartendere experience, I learned how much the right grinding, make the difference between a good or a bad espresso. Grinding at the moment of consumption is one of the most important thing to do. And for this, this espresso machine is for me the best of this rank. Then it’s have steam outlet to create a creamy and dense milk froth for your favorite beverages like Cappuccino, Café Latte, Latte Macchiato or to deliver hot water for tea and infusions.
This espresso machine is suitable for those who want enjoy a good coffee quickly, without major preparation operations. It’s compatible with Nespresso capsules, compact and ensures the delivery of a hot and creamy coffee in seconds. The price is low, but the quality is high.
This espresso machine and cappuccino maker, is a famous Italian brand and is the right compromise between the top two in the standings. You can make a good espresso directly with the already ground powder and you can make cappuccino with launches in high-pressure steam.
And for take your Cappuccino outdoor you can use one of this and put the espresso and milk into Goppuccino, the portable Cappuccino Maker.
To take your decision, you must consider several factors.
The espresso machines and cappuccino maker that only allow the use of capsules, are certainly the most economical, but also the less versatile. In fact, you’re tied to the purchase of the capsules which are more expensive than ground coffee or beans, and in the long run it could also be the most expensive choice. Furthermore capsules create a large amount of waste and if you are sensitive to the environmental aspect, you should consider this fact.
I prefer the use of espresso machines and cappuccino maker, which makes using the powder or grains. With these you have much more freedom of choice on your also mixtures also they have the steam lances to warm the most powerful milk. Under the environmental aspect then, the coffee residue can be used as a fertilizer at home, and is biodegradable.
You can not use the steam nozzle for making cappuccinos? No problem here are the 2 best cappuccino maker for home.
1 Bialetti Rondine
- is a milk frother machine that consent you to warm the milk and stuffing is pump in the same receipe. That consent you to create a magnificent foam. Its characteristics are: non stick coated, optimal heat conduction and double fine milk frother sieve insert. It’s a great cappuccino maker
Is an elettric milk frother with stand for make foam for cappuccino